Bush Abroad
If it's Tuesday, Gate, then Bush must be ... where ever, dude! Be sure to scroll down to the third part of the article where the reporter from Irish Radio & Television gets Bush sputtering when she asks difficult questions.
"Who is the third who walks always beside you? When I count, there are only you and I together But when I look ahead up the white road There is another one walking beside you Gliding wrapt in a brown mantle, hooded I do not know whether a man or a woman ~ But who is that on the other side of you?" The Wasteland, T.S. Eliot
If it's Tuesday, Gate, then Bush must be ... where ever, dude! Be sure to scroll down to the third part of the article where the reporter from Irish Radio & Television gets Bush sputtering when she asks difficult questions.
<< Home