Dawn Of The Dingo
David Dingo, possible pro-bono attorney, homeless advocate (he's invested heavily in the cardboard industry), raconteur and fashionable man about town was seen earlier this week at the local Bagel Emporium. Your Correspondent was momentarily afflicted by The Dingo while waiting in line. Says The Dingo, holding a plate covered with bagel crumbs, "Do you think they'll send this piece of bagel I didn't eat to the starving people in Sudan?" Says I "Possibly. It can't hurt to ask." Says The Dingo to the Bagel Emporium Employee "You'll send this part of the bagel I didn't eat to the starving people in Sudan, right? I want to do my part to help feed the starving people." Says the astonsihed Bagel Emporium Employee "Um ... uh ..."
Mrs. Psmith and her friend G. have become my posse. It's good to have a posse, especially when one is likely to go into part-time bartending.

<< Home