Friday, April 15, 2005

"We Rob Banks"

The other night I had a dream in which one of my co-workers, J.V., and I were robbing banks. We were meticulously planning a big heist and driving around in a big black car at the time I woke up. When I told J.V. about this the next day she said "I was telling someone yesterday about the time I was held up when I was working at a bank!" By mid-day everyone was referring to us as Bonnie and Clyde, which was funny because when I lived in Dallas I did quite a lot of research on the Barrow Gang (Bonnie and Clyde were from Dallas), visited two banks they robbed and found their respective graves.

I'm uncertain how half the staff was so sick that they had to let out at one in the afternoon. But they were and all hell broke loose since there were just two of us left. If they can stay till one, I don't see why they couldn't stay until three.

The question is: Is she flirting with me, or not? Because I think she is.

The Revolutionary Girl was sighted recently at the IBB and the Bag Manufacturer conferences have resumed in the corner window seats. We are now wondering how long it will be before the Revolutionary Girl makes her way back into C.A.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~
By the time I hit Beautiful Down Town P.A. I just wanted to turn around and head back home. I was exhausted from the day before and not in the mood to face another day at work. In the IBB a little later I saw T. from the bag Manufacturers and she asked how I was. "Well, I'd rather this were a martini instead of an Americano."