The Bull Moose
Greetings Gate! Say, Jack, like many cats and kittens I've been going through the depths of shock and depression over the outcome of the election, ranging from "Flee!" to "To Hell With It All!" I was ready to put in for a work permit to Canada, though I admit that Victoria, B.C. is my spiritual home, to finding out if I'd qualify for an EU passport. And I am of the opinion that the Blue Left Coast would be better off suceding from the U.S. and forming alliances with the Pacific Rim nations (including mainland China), Canada and Mexico.
But ... there is a voice of reason out there and I suggest you latch on to the Bull Moose and dig what the Moose is laying down. Progressives can take back control of Congress and the White House, but reform is necessary. I urge you to take a moment and read this blog, bookmark it and keep reading it.
As Che Guevara said "Hasta la victoria siempre!"

<< Home