Keeper of the Keys
Greetings, Gate! How's the Vout?
Say, dig of this: as L. will be gone on an extended leave, I was given her set of keys to the front door. Apparently the Big Boss did not want J. to get hold of the keys and being the responsible person that I am, they came to me.
Since L. will be gone for who knows how long, we have a re-worked schedule and I will be opening and closing the store on Fridays. This means no more early out and heading downstairs for a couple of martinis. Well, that's okeh, really. It will be dark at 5 pm from now on and I don't fancy the drive home in the darkness in a state of semi inebriation. Besides, I can use the extra $$.
Speaking thereof, I picked up a 1930 Maxfield Parrish calendar print at Jeanette's yesterday afternoon. This is my second old Parrish print, the first I also picked up from Jeanette. I really dig Parrish but it does seem as though one could have too much of a muchness with his work.
Plant you now, dig you later, Gate!

<< Home