Tuesday, October 05, 2004

Links!

One of these days, Gate, I'm going to get myself oganizized like Travis Bickle and put some proper blog links on this blog-o-roonie. But don't hold your breath Jack or you'll likely be buying a first class ticket on the night train to the big adios. I really don't like messing about with html and the templates.

But some very nice people have linked to this endeavor and it is time to tip the fedora to them in reciprocation:

Robot Action Boy ~ Coming direct to you live and in person from beautiful down town (I assume) Taipei, that's in Taiwan (not tie-one-on), is Robot Action Boy. Actually, this is the blog of my good friend William. Art, music, film festivals, photographs and curious incunabulae of the internet are to be found there.

Lilliana's Live Journal ~ I used to live in Dallas. So bear that in mind when I say that I'm not entirely certain how I found Lilliana's journal, except I stopped and read it over upon discovering she's in Dallas. You get the low down on her exotic world, her day job, her night job and things in between. She's also interested in Edward Gorey and you can't go wrong with that.

Future Technologies ~ I have no idea who this person is, but they linked to this blog-o-roonie. If you're interested in Spaceship Earth and Dymaxionism, this is the place for you and as someone in a film once said, "The future is where we're all going to be."