Monday, August 16, 2004

Senorita Pistolera

... or, a Girl and Her Glock.

I met up with J. this morning at work. She had come in for "something to snack on later" and we got talking amidst he bulk bins of nuts and grains. It being Monday and very slow, I didn't feel terribly guilty about wasting company time on J.

I asked her what she had planned for the day and she replied "I'm going to the range to fire my pistol." Apparently she has quite a passion for firearms, something I had absolutely no idea of ... she certainly doesn't look the type. I kidded her about this and she said "Well, it's not the first thing I mention about myself." She has a Glock of some kind ... it sounds mid-level-ish from the way she described it. Interesting. She's also into yoga and psychology. Interesting.

In other news, I received a 50 cent raise today. I rock, it's official.

Plant you now, gate, dig you later!