Friday, April 14, 2006

Box, Box Camera

Yo, homes! What up? Dis is Mysterioso representin' da Vintage Camera Crew. Word to your Kodak Brownie Hawkeye Flash, y'all. Right now I'm givin' major props 2 da Box Cameras, y'know. I'm talkin' 'bout da Ansco Shur Shot and da Agfa B2 Cadet. Word up, yo.

It's too late at night to write in da gangsta style and besides, Thena and I talk this way pretty much all day long at work. Speaking of work, things have not been going well under the interregnum rule of the Enforcer. While the B.O.S.S. has been away, for two very long weeks, we've had to suffer under a continual tirade of snippy criticisms, grumpy glares and general bad temper. Some of the gems of this iron-fisted approach to managment include "No discussion!" and "People here need to work as hard and fast as I do." Well! Fortunately the B.O.S.S. came back and the situation has been straightened out somewhat. The Enforcer's personal life has been going down the drain and she's been taking this turn of events out on us. Thanks a million.

Photographically speaking, moving on to a more pleasing subject, I got a quote on having nine of my photos framed. One step closer to completion, I now need to select the nine images and get 8x8 enlargements made. The target date for my exhibition is late May or early June. Cool! Details revealed to you, Devoted reader, as they are revealed to me.