Le Coiffure de Mysterioso
I will not say that hair gel is the best thing since sliced bread because I consider sliced bread to be the penultimate creation of humankind, but I will say that hair gel is just as good as gin, and Devoted Readers already know my devotion to gin.
Some Devoted Readers who have seen me in person will have taken note of the generally dishevelled nature of my hair. Straight as a poker, fine as silk thread, my hair takes on a life of its own which no amount of combing can really do anything with. Typically, I would have my hair nicely combed when I left the house and by the time I got to the garage it would be a disaster, nevermind what it looked like when I arrived at my destination!
A month ago, Princess Rainy, our Special Correspondent, took note of the oddly swooping and utlimately disarrayed nature of hair and suggested I try hair gel. So I sought some out ... and whattaya know, Jack? It works! The New and Improved Mysterioso Coiffure has not gone unnoticed, either. Miss Sarah said: "I like your hair!" and Miss Angie said: "Your hair looks so much better these days, so well-to-do." When I get compliments like that, I know I'm onto something.

<< Home