The Big Lie Department
Greetings, Gate. Ask yourself this: Ever had the feeling you've been cheated? Gate, I hate to be a cynic, but the answer is most probably yes.
A local cat running for county commissioner certainly feels like he's been not only cheated, but lied to as well. I'm talking The Big Lie, Herr Doktor Goebels style. This cat ran an advert featuring this quote:
"Of course the people don't want war. But after all, it's the leaders of the country who determine the policy and it's always a simple matter to drag the people along whether it's a democracy, a Fascist dictatorship, a parliament or a Communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them that they are being attacked and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to greater danger. It works the same in every country." ~ Hermann Goering
Gate, I hope the cat wins. Anyone daring to speak the unvarnished Truth deserves to win.

<< Home